Pre-contractual information for the conclusion of distance contracts.
(Art. 49 et seq. of Legislative Decree 206/2005 – “Consumer Code” – as amended by Legislative Decree n. 21 of 21 February 2014, in implementation of Directive 2011/83 / EU on consumer rights issued by the European Parliament and the Council)
The information below refers to the general terms and conditions that the customer will accept upon payment of the item chosen from time to time (books, audio courses, games, courses and coaching sessions). If the purchase process occurs following a phone call or email exchange between the customer and the staff in charge of Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA, the general terms and conditions will also be sent to the customer by email.
1. COMPANY IDENTITY AND ADDRESSES
Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA (“ABTG”) is a leading company in training to achieve financial freedom.
Registered office: Via G. Ripamonti n. 89, 20141 Milan. VAT number 08009280960.
Website: www.alfiobardolla.com, Toll-free number 800199335, PEC email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. MAIN FEATURES OF THE SERVICE
All ABTG products, courses and coaching sessions focus on financial education in various fields (real estate, trading, business) and the psychology of money. By selecting any item, the customer can view a card containing a detailed description of the same. The updated course calendar is available on the ABTG website.
3. FEES, METHOD OF PAYMENT AND CALCULATION OF THE COSTS OF THE SERVICE
The price of each product, course or coaching session is indicated, including VAT, in the individual descriptions. The payment methods are as follows: bank transfer, credit card, financing.
In case of payment using financing, the customer must show up on the day of the event with a photocopy of a valid identity document.
4. POSTPONEMENTS AND RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Products (books, audio courses and games)
The customer can withdraw in writing using this form within 14 days of receipt of the product. In this case, the product must be returned intact in its original packaging and with adequate external packaging (in the case of audio courses, books and games). Within the following 14 days, ABTG will carry out the relative reimbursement. In the absence of the above requirements, the products will be rejected and returned to the sender carriage forward. In particular, the buyer cannot exercise the right of withdrawal on CDs, DVDs and games if these are opened and therefore deprived of their original packaging.
Courses and coaching sessions
The chosen event will be held in the place and on the date indicated in the relative booking form.
In this regard, ABTG will have the right to communicate any changes relating to the place and date on which the booked event will be held, no later than five days before the event itself. Nothing will be due by ABTG through compensation/reimbursement of travel and/or accommodation expenses that the customer may have already incurred.
At the same time, the client can communicate in writing the postponement of participation within five days from the event date and can ask to be moved to the next available date of the postponed event.
- Concerning the courses, the client’s referral may not exceed in any way 12 months following the same date, under penalty of forfeiture of the sums already paid and/or, in the case, forfeiture of the status of Millionaire client. In case of late notification of postponement or in the event of a no show by the customer, ABTG reserves the right to charge the customer’s out-of-pocket expenses.
- Concerning coaching hours, a late postponement notice made 4, 3 or 2 days before the event will result in a penalty of 30 minutes which will be deducted from the package of hours purchased. In the case of a postponement, communication made the day before or the coaching day; the entire hour will be reduced.
- Regarding LiveStream courses, in case of inability to participate, the customer must give at least 72 hours’ notice. Otherwise, the customer will not be able to attend the event again.
Once the event participation is confirmed, the customer will have the right of withdrawal according to the following terms:
- For courses, up to 5:00 pm on the first day of the course, by filling in the appropriate withdrawal form provided upon request by our staff;
- For packages of coaching hours, within 14 days from the day on which the first fee was paid, regardless of whether it is a partial or total balance of the amount due, communicating it in writing to Alfio Bardolla Training Group SpA, the withdrawal will not be exercisable if the client has already started to take advantage of the coaching hours before the deadline mentioned above.
- For LiveStream courses, the customer will NOT be able to exercise a right of withdrawal.
The customer must inform ABTG of this decision through an “explicit declaration”. To this end, customers can use the pre-filled form attached hereto subletter “A” or any other letter/communication drawn up freely by the client, containing an explicit declaration in this sense. Customers must inform ABTG of this decision through an “explicit declaration”. To this end, they can use this form or any other letter/communication drawn up freely by the customer, containing an explicit declaration to that effect.
If the withdrawal is made within the terms, ABTG will refund any sums already paid within 14 days following the notice of withdrawal or the form.
In case of late withdrawal, the customer will lose the right to refund the sums already paid.
The customer who purchases the “LifeTime Millionaire” path has no withdrawal right.
The customer can make the above communications to the email address email@example.com or by sending a registered letter to the address of ABTG.